Calling Brilliant Account Managers…
Posted on July 24, 2017
We're hiring a new consumer PR account manager to join our team.
If you're brilliant with media, a dab hand at managing clients and teams, want to work with some of the best brands in the world and you're up for a challenge, then we need to talk.
We're looking for an experienced PR account manager to join Clearbox. This role includes work with brands including Amazon, Sony Mobile, Morelli's Ice Cream and more.
We want someone with:
• 5+ years consumer PR agency experience
• A brilliant knowledge of how the media operates, both on and offline
• Excellent client management
• Top writing skills
• Experience of managing a small team, or the desire to do so
• Tonnes of ambition
What can we offer in return?
• The opportunity to work with a brilliant and varied stable of clients in Belfast, Dublin and London
• Become part of a national and regional award-winning team
• 20 days holiday
• 10 public holidays
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Six paid 'work from anywhere' days per year
• Six paid charity days per year to volunteer for an organisation that matters to you
• Access to the party pot to organise an event of YOUR choosing for the whole team
• Fill your face Fridays – pizza, buns, chocolate in rich supply on a weekly basis
• Be the DJ – pick the tracks we listen to on our office music system. Choose wisely
• A structured career path that includes support, mentoring, training and personal performance reviews
• The opportunity to have a genuine impact on the future of the agency
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description or if you want to bite the bullet and apply right now, ping us your CV to the same email address.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 4th August.