PR superstar in the making? If you’re about to graduate or you’ve recently graduated and you’re looking to kick start your PR career, then read on…
Clearbox is searching for a bright, talented, passionate, highly organised and curious graduate with a flair for creative thinking to join our team as an Assistant PR Executive.
If you tick the boxes and want to work in a fun and multi-award winning agency that delivers cutting edge campaigns for national and international brands, Clearbox is the place for you.
The talented person joining the team will be responsible for:
- Writing press content, news stories, articles, case studies and product pitches
- Pitching press content and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online
- Responding to phone calls and emails from the press and influencers
- Monitoring social chatter, media coverage and reporting results to the wider team and clients
- Attending and assisting the running of client events
- Monitoring brand social media accounts including Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram
- Delivering analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorming weird, wonderful and above all impactful ideas for PR campaigns
- Creating content for Clearbox’s digital and social channels
You’ll get a lot of benefits being part of the team, including:
- 20 days holiday
- 10 public holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Six paid ‘work from anywhere’ days per year
- Six paid charity days per year to help a cause close to your heart
- Access to the party pot to organise an event of YOUR choosing for the whole team
- A brand spanking new Apple MacBook Air
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands (and some cracking local ones too)
- Fill your face Fridays – pizza, buns, chocolate in rich supply on a weekly basis
- Be the DJ – oversee our office Sonos and Spotify system where you pick the tunes. No pressure!
Interested? Just answer each of these 4 questions in 250 words or less, and send them, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 31st January 2017 at 5pm and the post kicks off in April 2017.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and make your first impression.
- What do you enjoy doing more than anything else and what is your proudest achievement that has come as a result of this?
- What campaign stood out to you this year for the wrong reasons and why?
- Why would you be proud to work in the communications industry in Northern Ireland?