We Are Hiring!
Posted on January 10, 2017
PR superstar in the making? If you're about to graduate or you've recently graduated and you're looking to kick start your PR career, then read on… Clearbox is searching for a bright, talented, passionate, highly organised and curious graduate with a flair for creative thinking to join our team as an Assistant PR Executive. If you tick the boxes and want to work in a fun and multi-award winning agency that delivers cutting edge campaigns for national and international brands, Clearbox is the place for you. The talented person joining the team will be responsible for:
- Writing press content, news stories, articles, case studies and product pitches
- Pitching press content and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online
- Responding to phone calls and emails from the press and influencers
- Monitoring social chatter, media coverage and reporting results to the wider team and clients
- Attending and assisting the running of client events
- Monitoring brand social media accounts including Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram
- Delivering analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorming weird, wonderful and above all impactful ideas for PR campaigns
- Creating content for Clearbox's digital and social channels
- 20 days holiday
- 10 public holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Six paid 'work from anywhere' days per year
- Six paid charity days per year to help a cause close to your heart
- Access to the party pot to organise an event of YOUR choosing for the whole team
- A brand spanking new Apple MacBook Air
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands (and some cracking local ones too)
- Fill your face Fridays - pizza, buns, chocolate in rich supply on a weekly basis
- Be the DJ - oversee our office Sonos and Spotify system where you pick the tunes. No pressure!
- Tell us a bit about yourself and make your first impression.
- What do you enjoy doing more than anything else and what is your proudest achievement that has come as a result of this?
- What campaign stood out to you this year for the wrong reasons and why?
- Why would you be proud to work in the communications industry in Northern Ireland?