Posted on May 05, 2020
If you’re looking for a new job, we need an Account Executive and a Senior Account Executive.
We’ll get to the point – we’re expanding our team. We’re not doing that classic agency thing of telling you we’re growing when we’re actually just replacing someone who has left – these are new roles.
We want people who can:
Write – be it for Twitter, The Sun, photo captions, a client blog, our website or Instagram.
Create – come up with ideas big and small for brands that are familiar to millions.
Pitch – pick up the phone and speak to media and influencers.
Proof – give spelling mistakes and typos the Sherlock Holmes treatment.
If this floats your boat, read on.
- Work on PR campaigns for Amazon, Boyzlife and more.
- Write media pitches, blog posts, Insta captions, Twitter competitions, media lists, influencer databases, social strategies, profile pieces, comment opportunities and all that good stuff.
- Manage community programmes for one of the world's biggest and best brands, Amazon.
- Work on campaigns that are posted on social channels with tens of thousands, and sometimes millions, of followers.
- Have access to a lorry load of benefits that are too long to list here but we can send them to you if you want. *Spoiler alert* we had our Christmas party in Amsterdam, you get loads of time off, we do pro bono work with charities – there’s tonnes of good stuff.
- Work with a team (remotely, obviously, for now) with good hearts. And good hearts these days are hard to find.
What are we looking for? People with:
Respect for themselves, their team and their profession.
Previous experience in a PR agency.
A positive attitude mixed with a desire to get stuck in.
The ability to drive, have a full, clean UK driving license and have access to a car. If you were having lessons before this madness all started, we’ll take that too.
If that sounds good, apply.
Email your CV to email@example.com along with:
- Your favourite TikTok video of the day.
- The name of the song you’d listen to if you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, and why.
- A book recommendation.
- Up to 100 words on why you want the job.
If you need further information on the role, salary, benefits or anything else you’d like to have a chat about, then email Vicci.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 12th May 2020.