New! Hiring: Account Director
Posted on January 31, 2017
If you're a super-ambitious Account Director who's organised, influential and up for a challenge then pull up a pew because we need to have a chat.
We're looking for a sharp, hungry, a**e-kicking Account Director to join Clearbox to work on some of our brilliant clients including Proximo Spirits, MCL Insurance Services and Morelli's Ice Cream. You'll also work closely with the Amazon team to provide support as and when required.
This is a new role and has been created to help us to continue to grow as we move forward in our mission to be the greatest creative agency the world has ever seen*
You'll be a process junkie with a strong eye for detail. You'll want to help play a pivotal role in growing an agency where there is no limit to what you can achieve.
If this is the sort of thing that would get you out of bed in the morning, then you need to get in touch with us.
The talented person joining the team will be responsible for:
• Leading huge brands and managing client activities including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of campaigns
• Paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client records
• Acting as a respected and trusted advisor to clients
• Working with the Managing Director and Associate Director to lead the teams across all clients
• Combining creativity with knowledge of traditional and social media to recognise story angles and create content, generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
• Monitoring the news agenda and updating clients on emerging news, where relevant
• Researching and writing client communication strategies
• Liaising with clients and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
• Leading client meetings and producing contact reports
• Pitching ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
• Maintaining accurate records and files of all activities including time sheets
• Maintaining agreed client activity and budgets and alert the Managing Director to any budget overspend/underspend
• Identifying, developing and supporting new business opportunities, including proposal writing
• Ensuring all work is completed on time and within budget
• Ensuring accurate invoicing for all clients
You'll get a lot of benefits being part of the team, including:
• The opportunity to work with a brilliant and varied stable of clients in Belfast, Dublin and London
• 20 days holiday
• 10 public holidays
• Paid day off on your birthday
• Six paid 'work from anywhere' days per year
• Six paid charity days per year to volunteer for an organisation that matters to you
• Access to the party pot to organise an event of YOUR choosing for the whole team
• Fill your face Fridays – pizza, buns, chocolate in rich supply on a weekly basis
• Be the DJ – oversee our office music system where you choose the tracks.
• The opportunity to have a genuine impact on the future of the agency
Interested? Email email@example.com for a full job description or if you want to bite the bullet and apply right now, ping us your CV to the same email address.
The deadline for applications is 17th February 2017 at 5pm.
*We're not even joking