The Clearbox graduate programme is now OPEN. It closes for applications on 29th May at 17.00. Details on how you can apply are down below.
Students – we know you’ve not had the easiest ride over the last few months and you’ve missed out on celebrating your hard-earned degrees with your mates.
But it’s not all doom and gloom, because we’re creating two new roles so you can put what you learned in the lecture theatre into practice with brands that are familiar to millions.
Our graduate programme has been running for three years now and has produced some brilliant talent and helped shape the way our agency acts and thinks. So put TikTok down for a second while we explain what you need to know about it.
Here’s the craic:
- You will get one of two positions that we have available
- You will work on impactful campaigns in the UK and Ireland for Amazon
- You will have cool conversations with Alexa
- You will work on award-winning events in Dublin, Belfast & beyond for Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- You will manage fan-filled social channels and band photoshoots for Boyzlife
- You will write world class copy for 3EN
- You will create cracking content for SUKI Tea
- You will contribute to the success of many local brands
- You will pitch for new clients
- You will have a dedicated agency pal who will be your go-to for everything you need
- You will receive hands-on training from people who are really good at what they do
- You will get more benefits than the Beatles had UK number ones (list here)
- You will work in a fun, chatty, creative & supportive team of people (remotely for now, of course)
- You will get your own lovely MacBook
- You will come to our Christmas party. Last year it was in Amsterdam. This year? Who knows
- You will be paid a starting salary of around £15,000, depending on your experience
What are we after? People who will be:
Up for the challenge of working in a consultancy that’s blisteringly paced at times
Eager to work with amazing brands, big and small, across the UK and Ireland
In possession of a pleasant attitude and a desire to learn
Willing to listen, roll up those sleeves and dive in
Able to drive, have a full, clean UK driving license and have access to a car
Up to speed on what’s going on in popular culture
Respectful to everyone
Able to hold their own in a debate about music (seriously, it happens a lot round here)
If that sounds good, and reading it back, it does sound bloody amazing TBF, then apply.
Email your CV to [email protected] along with:
- A picture that sums up your lockdown experience with a 50-word caption
- A 60 second video on why you want the job
- The name of your favourite album of all time and 100 words on why
If you’d like to have a chat about anything you’re not sure about, then please email Vicci.
The deadline for applications is 17.00 on Friday 29th May 2020.